Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hello Frankie!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  I know that many of you out there are all about "pumpkin everything" when we enter the Fall season.  So here is a little treat for you Pumpkin Spice Latte drinkers!  ;)  


Isnt' he ugly cute?!?  Hee!  He is the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Frankenstein Sign Board and I used him to make a fun gift card holder.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  To hold the gift card, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Gift Card Die.  I cut the sign using the Jaded Blossom ~ Fall Dies.  And the sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Penguin Dress Up.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

This is fantabulous! I love the blood shot eyes...great detail!

Unknown said...

I am loving this Frankie gift card holder. His face is adorable!
-Cher

Paula Bee said...

He is so fun! Love the eyes!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Beckie Williams said...

This is super cute!!